- K&S Insurance Agency was named a "Best Practices" agency by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (Big "I") and Reagan Consulting in 2016.
- K&S Insurance Agency was named in the Top 10 Insurance Brokerages in DFW by the Dallas Business Journal in 2015.
- K&S Insurance Agency was named by Tejas American General Agency as one of their Top Ten Agents for the 3rd Quarter of 2012.
- K&S Insurance Agency was named by Tejas American General Agency as one of their Top Ten Agents for the 4th Quarter of 2011 and as one of the Top Ten Agents for the entire year of 2011.
- K&S Insurance Agency was recently recognized as “Rookie of the Year” of 27 new agencies to join Marsh, Berry & Company’s APPEX (Agency Peak Performance Exchange) program.
- K&S Insurance Agency is the 2010 Agent of the Year winner for United Fire Insurance Company’s Gulf Coast Region.
- Several employees work with Healing Grace, which allows us to "adopt" 101 children in Cairo, Egypt. We can send faith, hope, and everyday goods to each child in need.
- We partnered with the local Battered Women's Shelter and Rockwall Helping Hands to provide several families with emergency relief. This relief varied from personal hygiene supplies, clothing, toys, and other items to get them back on their feet.
- The agency supports The Last Well which provides clean drinking water from three wells built, for over 1,800 people in Liberia and shares the story of Jesus Christ.
- K&S employees funded the Green Door Project, which provided two homes for families in Mozambique.
- We support the Rockwall YoungLife which makes a difference in the lives of kids by providing experiences, nurturing relationships, and encouraging a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We work with the Poiema Foundation which educates the public and raises awareness in order to prevent sexual abuse, sex trafficking, and other methods of sexual exploitation. They also facilitate the restoration journey of survivors by providing for their physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- K&S donates to Wounded Warrior Homes which is a grassroots charitable non-profit chartered to provide transitional housing to single post 9/11 combat veterans with PTSD.