In order to inspire confidence in your clients, owners and other stakeholders, a solid bonding program is critical to successful risk management as well as your overall business plan—particularly if your business is construction, contracting or an ancillary industry. The importance of surety bonding is especially significant in today’s economic environment, as clients need assurance that work will be completed on time and within budget.
As a K&S client you will have access to our services and expertise that give your company a competitive edge, whether you’re a start-up company requesting your first bond or a seasoned bond contractor. Our understanding of your industry’s dynamics and the concerns of surety underwriters combined with our carrier relationships position us to do more than just deliver your bonds and forward paperwork. Instead, K&S focuses on the development of customized strategies that capitalize on opportunities, protect your interests and benefit your bottom line.
Our surety services include:
- Bid, Performance/Payment, Court, License & Permit, and Fidelity Bonds.
- Evaluation of your financial and operational capabilities to determine recommended improvements to exceed underwriting requirements.
- Pre-qualification of subcontractors and contract review.
- Easy access when you need information regarding your liability, the status of renewals, cancellations or other data.
- Regular meetings with your surety provider in order to evaluate performance and determine areas of opportunity.
- Ongoing review of your financial performance.
- Ongoing bond company relationship management.